CO-OP ATM & CO-OP Shared Branch Network
Access nearly 30,000 ATMs and 5,000 branches nationwide
Webster First Federal Credit Union is proud to be a member of both the CO-OP ATM and CO-OP Shared Branch Networks. These networks are cooperative alliances of credit unions that have teamed up to offer their members more convenience and easier access to their accounts.
How to access your account at a Shared Branch location
You’ll need three things when visiting a CO-OP location. Please note: Members must be in good standing and their name and address must be up to date with Webster First. Joint owners must match what is on file.
The name of your credit union (Webster First Federal Credit Union)
Your account number
A valid U.S., state, county, federal, or city government issued picture ID with signature
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Loan payments and loan advances
- Payments can be made by cash or check. There may be restrictions placed on your loan by Webster First for access through the CO-OP Shared Branch Network.
- Loan advances can be made by cash or check. The cash limit may be set at $500 per day or by your line of credit limit, whichever is less.
- Mortgage payments
- Payments can be made by cash or check. There may be restrictions placed on your mortgage by Webster First for access through the CO-OP Shared Branch Network.
- Balance inquiries
The following additional services are available at some locations:
- Fax services and photocopies
- Money orders
- Traveler’s checks
- Notary services
- Obtain statement prints (recent account history)
- Select credit card cash advances
Other things to know
CO-OP Shared Branch Network locations may limit cash withdrawals to $500 per day, regardless of Webster First’s policies. Check withdrawals are limited to $5,000 per day.
Holds and deposited funds
The funds you deposit at CO-OP Shared Branch locations may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Holds may be placed on deposited funds based on our policies. The CO-OP Shared Branch location you visit does not have control over these holds and cannot remove these holds. If you would like to discuss a hold placed on your account, please call us at (800) 962-4452. Refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information on holds.
CO-OP Shared Branch locations CANNOT accept a stop payment request on your checking account. You MUST contact Webster First by visiting a branch or calling us at (800) 962-4452. If you need to place a stop payment on a check you obtained from a CO-OP Shared Branch location, you must contact the location where you obtained the check. There will be a waiting period not to exceed 90 days before funds can be released. You may be required to complete an indemnity agreement.
Fees are assessed for specific transactions performed and services obtained at a CO-OP Shared Branch location. Fees may differ for services provided if you use a CO-OP Shared Branch location in a different region. Please see our fee schedule for more information.