Enroll in Online Banking
Signing up is quick and easy
- Visit our online banking sign up page or download our app and tap “Sign up.”
- Follow the prompts to provide your information, create a username, and choose a secure password.
- Enroll a phone number or authenticator for Multifactor Authentication.
About Multifactor Authentication
Every relationship starts with trust. At Webster First, we believe that ensuring the security of your accounts is of the utmost importance. That’s why we’re pleased to offer Multifactor Authentication for login security.
When you first enroll in Online Banking, you’ll be asked to enroll a phone number or authenticator for Multifactor Authentication. You can choose to have the device you enroll on “remembered” so that moving forward, you only need your username and password to log in to your account from that device.
If you delete your cookies or log in from a new device, our system will show that a device we don’t recognize as yours is trying to sign in to your account. To make sure it’s really you, we will send a One-Time Passcode to the phone or authenticator you previously enrolled.
If you need to change your verified device, click on "My Settings" within online banking and navigate to "Security options."
Checking your balance
- Online banking gives you all your account balances right on the home screen. Simply log in to see what you have in each account.
- Quick Balance, available in our app, gives you even faster access. With Quick Balance enabled, open our app and swipe down. Your balances and most recent transactions will appear, without the need to log in. Quick Balance can be toggled on or off through the “Settings” menu.
- Sign up for eStatements and you’ll get your monthly statements faster, right from online banking. Log in and click the “eStatements” option in the main menu to enroll.
Making payments & transfers
Send money and pay bills the easy way.
- Transfer accounts can be held at Webster First or outside institutions. There is a 60 day waiting period for new members to use Funds Transfer. Limits for personal accounts are:
- $2,000 combines inbound and outbound per day
- $5,000 rolling 30 day limit
- Bill Pay is offered for free to all personal checking account holders. Pay bills and get alerts about upcoming bill due dates. Access Bill Pay through online banking or our app.
Master your money
Money Management, available for free in online banking and our app, turns you into a financial ninja.
- Get a total financial picture. View all of your accounts at a glance, regardless of where they’re held. We’ll connect to outside institutions so you can see everything in one place.
- Set a budget. Use Money Management’s automatic spending categorization feature to set a budget that automatically updates. Log in anytime to see how you’re doing, what’s left to spend, and find opportunities to save.
- Get debt free. Ultimate financial freedom is in your grasp. See all your loans and credit cards, and compare debt payoff strategies. Forecast future payments and get a plan to be debt free.
Easily deposit checks
Save time by depositing checks from anywhere. Our mobile app makes it easy. No mobile app access or planning to deposit a batch of checks? Download our DeposZip application to your Windows Desktop to deposit checks right from online banking.Get started with DeposZip