Managing your money is easier than ever. Let's get started.
First Things First - Make Sure You're Enrolled
Visit our online banking sign up page or download our app from the App Store, Google Play, or Amazon.
From online banking, follow the prompts. From the app, tap "Sign up."
Provide your information and unlock access!
How Much Money Do I Have?
Always know what's in your account.
- Online banking gives you all your account balances right on the home screen. Simply log in to see what you have in each account.
- Quick Balance, available in our app, gives you even faster access. With Quick Balance enabled, open our app and swipe down. Your balances and most recent transactions will appear, without the need to log in. Quick Balance can be toggled on or off through the "Settings" menu.
- Sign up for eStatements and you'll get your monthly statements faster, right from online banking. No paperwork, no filing, no brainer. Simply log in and click the "eStatements" option in the main menu to enroll.
Get Your Money Faster
Two ways to boost your balances.
- Direct Deposit - Make sure you've updated any direct deposits you have, like a paycheck or Social Security, so they are going into your Webster First account. Our routing number is 211386597. Check out our helpful how-to guide >
- Remote Check Deposit - Although we love seeing you at our branches, we understand that you want your cash - NOW. A couple taps in our mobile app and funds are on the way, pursuant to our Funds Availability Policy. Be sure to endorse the back of your check and include "For Mobile Deposit Only at WFFCU" below your signature.
Making Payments & Transfers
Send money and pay bills the easy way.
- Transfer accounts can be held at Webster First or outside institutions. There is a 60 day waiting period for new members to use Funds Transfer. Limits for personal accounts are:
- $2,000 combines inbound and outbound per day
- $5,000 rolling 30 day limit
- Bill Pay is offered for free to all personal checking account holders. Pay bills without a trip to the post office and get alerts about upcoming bill due dates. Access Bill Pay through online banking or our app.
Master Your Money
Money Management, available for free in online banking and our app, turns you into a financial ninja.
- Get a total financial picture. View all of your accounts at a glance, regardless of where they're held. We'll connect to outside institutions so you can see everything in one place.
- Set a budget. Use Money Management's automatic spending categorization feature to set a budget that automatically updates. Log in anytime to see how you're doing, what's left to spend, and find opportunities to save.
- Get debt free. Ultimate financial freedom is in your grasp. See all your loans and credit cards, and compare debt payoff strategies. Forecast future payments and get a plan to be debt free.
Get the Most Out of Your Debit Card
Digital services that take you to the next level.
- Mobile Wallet - Pay with your phone for faster checkouts. We currently support Apple Pay®, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- MobiMoney is a free add-on app that gives you the ability to turn your card off and on. You can also set limits on debit card use and get alerts.
- Our Debit Rewards program offers two ways to earn with your debit card. Get cash back* on qualified purchases and earn points† on everyday purchases.
*Must have qualifying Webster First Federal Credit Union checking account, debit card, and online banking. Webster First Federal Credit Union offers no warranties on any offers, commitments, promotions, money back, or other incentives offered by any of the merchants in the cash back rewards program. Offers are provided "as is" and "as available."
†Qualifying transactions must clear your account and post to your account no later than the end of the applicable calendar month to be counted. For example, if a purchase with your card occurs on the last day of the offer month but does not clear your account until the first day of the following calendar month, then that transaction will not be included in the calculation for the month in which you used your card. Rewards in program valued from 100 to 100,000 points. Rewards subject to change without notice and program may be terminated at any time. Points valid for 2 years from the first day of the month in which the Points were issued. Points awarded per checking account. See website for specific program terms. For ongoing card purchases, one point is awarded for every $100 spent with a signature or a PIN transaction. ATM transactions do not apply. Points awarded in relation to dollars spent subject to change without notice.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad®, iPod touch®, and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Amazon's trademark is used under license from Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Samsung, and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.