Student Loans and Lines
With the cost of college on the rise, financing your education is more important than ever. Webster First Federal Credit Union is here to assist students and their families with our Student Revolving Line of Credit and Smart Option Student Loan® provided by Sallie Mae. To learn more about each financing choice, browse their descriptions below, visit a branch, or call us at 800.962.4452.
Student Revolving Line of Credit
Our Student Revolving Line of Credit can help you to finance school supplies, books, and tuition. The Student Revolving Line of Credit offers amounts up to $5,000 per school year with a low interest rate. Payments are not deferred.
You can apply for our Student Revolving Line of Credit online, at one of our local branches, or by phone. If you'd like to apply by phone or speak with a member service representative for more information, call us at 800.962.4452.
The Smart Option Student Loan® for Webster First by Sallie Mae®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions.
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or apply, please get started here.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no pre-payment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
To learn more, please get started here.