Mastercard® Debit Card
The Debit Card Loaded with Benefits
Your Wallet Just Got an Upgrade
- No annual fee or point of sale fees.
- Accepted anywhere Mastercard® is.
- Enjoy complimentary fraud monitoring.
- Earn cash back* on qualifying purchases and points on everyday purchases†.
- Connect to Apple Pay®, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay for added convenience.
Access Nearly 30,000 ATMs Nationwide
Get access to your accounts at nearly 30,000 ATMs through our CO-OP Network partners. There is no fee to withdraw funds from Webster First ATMs or ATMs belonging to the SUM or CO-OP Networks.
Earn Rewards While You Shop
There's two ways to earn with our Debit Rewards program.
Cash Back Rewards
- Earn cash back* on qualified purchases.
- Cash back offers are activated through online banking and our app with a single click.
- Shop based on offer terms to earn either a flat cash back reward or a percentage of your total purchase back. See each offer for full details.
- Earn points† on everyday purchases. You'll earn one point for every $100 spent with a signature or a PIN transaction.
- Points can be redeemed for exciting rewards. Link your checking account to our rewards portal, websterfirstpointsrewards.com, and points will be automatically added to your rewards balance.
- Enrollment is automatic - no need to activate anything or sign up!
Start Earning Rewards
Total Control Over Your Card
MobiMoney makes it easy.
- Our MobiMoney app works hand in hand with our mobile banking app to offer you additional security.
- Turn your debit card off and on.
- Restrict transactions by location, merchant type, or amount.
- Get alerts when your card is used.
- Tap "MobiMoney" in our app's menu to download the MobiMoney app.
Keeping You and Your Money Safe
- Our debit cards leverage EMV chip technology for enhanced security at the checkout.
- Complimentary fraud monitoring through our Card Alert Notification Program is included with every debit card. All activated cards are automatically enrolled for maximum convenience. This program monitors your card transactions for suspicious activity. If potentially fraud transactions are detected, we'll contact you immediately.
- Want even more security? You can enroll is Mastercard's SecureCode® program. By using a private code only you know, Mastercard SecureCode provides added protection against unauthorized use when you shop at participating retailers. Enroll in SecureCode >
If your debit card has been lost or stolen during business hours, please call us at (800) 962-4452 for immediate assistance. If your card has been lost or stolen after hours, please call (800) 528-2273 for assistance.
*Must have qualifying Webster First Federal Credit Union checking account, debit card, and online banking. Webster First Federal Credit Union offers no warranties on any offers, commitments, promotions, money back, or other incentives offered by any of the merchants in the cash back rewards program. Offers are provided "as is" and "as available."
†Qualifying transactions must clear your account and post to your account no later than the end of the applicable calendar month to be counted. For example, if a purchase with your card occurs on the last day of the offer month but does not clear your account until the first day of the following calendar month, then that transaction will not be included in the calculation for the month in which you used your card. Rewards in program valued from 100 to 100,000 points. Rewards subject to change without notice and program may be terminated at any time. Points valid for 2 years from the first day of the month in which the Points were issued. Points awarded per checking account. See website for specific program terms. For ongoing card purchases, one point is awarded for every $100 spent with a signature or a PIN transaction. ATM transactions do not apply. Points awarded in relation to dollars spent subject to change without notice.
Apple, the Apple logo, and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google, the Google logo and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc. Samsung, and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.