Jump Start Checking
Student Checking Made Simple
When you're just starting out, it helps to have a checking account designed around your needs. Our Jump Start Checking account is specifically designed for young adults ages 15 - 22 with all the features and benefits you want.
The account will automatically upgrade to First Advantage Checking once you reach 23 years of age, guaranteeing a great account for years to come.
Visit your local branch to apply today!
Features and Benefits:
- Pays dividends on all balances over $5
- Free debit card
- Free Debit Rewards
- Free online and mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free first order of standard checks
- No per-check fee
- Free checkbook balancing assistance
- Earns dividends
- Free notary service
- Safety deposit box fee waived for 2x5x24" box* for one year with any new personal checking account
- All deposits insured by NCUA up to at least $250,000; additional amounts insured by MSIC
- No foreign ATM fees
- Low $100 minimum balance on Certificates
- Low rates on unsecured loans
- Overdraft Protection Available
- Overdraft Privilege Available After 90 days of membership (please see fee schedule)
Requirements to Open:
- Must be between the ages of 15 - 22
- Members under the age of 18 require joint ownership
- Must live, work, worship, or attend school in Essex, Middlesex, Suffolk, or Worcester County; or be a current Webster First member
- $5 minimum balance to open
*Safety deposit box fee waiver is subject to availability.