Leave your wallet at home and make purchases using your compatible device with our mobile wallet solutions. We’ve partnered with your favorite mobile providers for ultimate flexibility over how you pay.
Currently Mobile Wallet is compatible with your Webster First debit card. Purchases made using mobile wallet will continue to show up as debit transactions within online banking and our mobile app, and eligible purchases will earn cash back through our Debit Rewards program.
- Make purchases in stores, apps, and online using your supported Apple® device
- Send and receive money from friends and family right within messages
- Enjoy peace of mind and security knowing Apple doesn’t store or have access to the original credit, debit, or prepaid card numbers that you use with Apple Pay
- Lose your device? Suspend or remove your cards from Apple Pay remotely with the Find My iPhone app
Learn More About Apple Pay Apple Pay FAQs
- Make purchases at participating retailers both in store and online using your supported Android™ device
- Send money to friends using their email address or phone number
- Google Pay doesn’t share your actual card number with merchants, so your information stays secure
- Add merchant loyalty cards to your Google Pay account for added convenience
- Lost your device? Lock or erase your cards using Android Device Manager
Learn More About Google Pay Google Pay Help Center
- Make purchases at participating retailers in store, online, or within apps using your supported Samsung device
- Add merchant loyalty cards, membership cards, and rewards cards to your account for added convenience
- Samsung Knox technology constantly monitors your phone to keep your information safe, and card information is encrypted in a separate and secure data vault at all times
- Lost your device? Remotely lock or erase your cards from Samsung Pay using the Find My Mobile service
Learn More About Samsung Pay Samsung Pay Support
Apple, the Apple logo, and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google, the Google logo and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc. Samsung, and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.