CO-OP ATM & CO-OP Shared Branch Network
Webster First Federal Credit Union is proud to be a member of both the CO-OP ATM and CO-OP Shared Branch networks. The CO-OP ATM and CO-OP Shared Branch networks are cooperative alliances of credit unions that have teamed up to offer their members increased financial convenience and easier access to their accounts.
As a participating credit union in the CO-OP ATM network, our members can withdraw funds at nearly 30,000 ATMs nationwide. In addition, as a participating credit union in the CO-OP Shared Branch network, our members can access their accounts at nearly 5,000 credit union branches and 2,000 self-service locations.
How to access your account(s) at a CO-OP Shared Branch Network location
You need three things to access your account(s):
- The name of your credit union (Webster First Federal Credit Union)
- Your account number at Webster First
- A valid U.S., state, county, federal, or city government issued picture ID with signature
Please note: Members must be in good standing and their name and address must be up to date with Webster First. Joint owners must match what is on file.
If you have questions regarding your account or transactions that were performed through the CO-OP ATM network or CO-OP Shared Branch network, please contact Webster First Federal Credit Union at 800.962.4452.
Services available at CO-OP Shared Branch locations
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Loan payments and loan advances
- Loan payments can be made by cash or check, however, there may be restrictions placed on your loan account by Webster First for access through the CO-OP Shared Branch network.
- Loan advances can be made by cash or check, however, the cash limit may be set at $500 per day or by your Line of Credit limit set by Webster First, whichever is less.
- Mortgage payments
- Mortgage payments can be made by cash or check, however, there may be restrictions placed on your mortgage by Webster First for access through the CO-OP Shared Branch network.
- Balance inquiries
The following additional services are available at some locations:
- Fax services and photocopies
- Money orders
- Traveler's checks
- Notary services
- Obtain statement prints (recent account history)
- Visa® and/or MasterCard® cash advances
CO-OP Shared Branch network locations may limit cash withdrawals to $500 per day, regardless of Webster First's policies. Check withdrawals are limited to $5,000 per day.
Holds and deposited funds
The funds you deposit at CO-OP Shared Branch network locations may not be available for immediate withdrawal from your Webster First account, Holds may be placed by Webster First on items you deposit through CO-OP Shared Branch network locations based on our policies. The CO-OP Shared Branch network location you visit does not have control over these holds and they cannot remove these holds. If you would like to discuss a hold placed on your account, please contact us at 800.962.4452.
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for more information on holds.
CO-OP Shared Branch network locations CANNOT accept a stop payment request on your checking account. You MUST contact Webster First by visiting a branch or calling us at 800.962.4452.
If you need to place a stop payment on a check you obtained from a CO-OP Shared Branch network location, such as a cashier's check, money order, or official bank check, you must contact the CO-OP Shared Branch network location where you obtained the check. There will be a waiting period not to exceed 90 days before funds can be released. You may be required to complete an indemnity agreement.
Fees are assessed for specific transactions performed and services obtained at a CO-OP Shared Branch network location. Fees may differ for services provided if you use a CO-OP Shared Branch network location in a different region.
Please see our fee schedule for more information.