Webster First Federal Credit Union ONLY accepts applications for open positions.
Seeking employment? Become part of the success at Webster First Federal Credit Union and join our team! Our credit union currently employs a diverse group of talented individuals, and we're always looking to grow.
Careers at Webster First have their benefits. In addition to great hours, fun employee functions, holiday bonuses, and opportunities for promotions, we also offer a great working environment. From our annual Holiday event to a Worcester Tornadoes game and 80th Anniversary Dinner, Webster First ensures that all employees enjoy being a part of our success.
Enjoy all the benefits a job in the banking industry has to offer. Fill our your application today for any of the open positions below and let Webster First Federal Credit Union become a part of your future.
Webster First Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
- Part - Time Teller - Auburn
- Mortgage Servicing Clerk - Worcester Operations Center
- Compliance/Fraud Officer - Worcester Operations Center
- Provide comprehensive recommendations to the Executive team on matters affecting credit union policy and operating procedures, as well as proactively monitor, research and analyze compliance trends and regulations within the financial services industry. Provide day-to-day compliance support to all departments on existing products and services and new developments. Assist with annual compliance training for the Credit Union. Assist with the preparation for and coordination of audits and examinations performed by third parties. Assist with all BSA department functions related to Currency Transaction Reports, Suspicious Activity Reports, Transaction Monitoring, 314a and OFAC.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a Fraud Program to prevent, detect, investigate and resolve fraud cases in an orderly manner, including but not limited to check fraud, identity theft, check kiting, account takeovers and emerging threats. Resolves fraud-related issues in compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and acts as the primary contact and lead for law enforcement agencies and federal, state and local Attorney General Offices. The Compliance / Fraud Officer will also represent WFFCU in court hearings as necessary. This individual prepares reports and communicates to Senior Management per regulatory requirements, company policies and best practices. Responds to questions and provides information as needed to members and employees, and conducts appropriate fraud training to front-line staff to better protect the organization against deceptive practices.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of previous direct compliance experience, which should include advising on BSA/AML Compliance Management/OFAC, Business Ownership, Vendor Management, Electronic Fund Transfer Act (Regulation E), Equal Credit Opportunity Act (Regulation B), -Service members Civil Relief Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Truth in Lending Act (Regulation Z), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA), TRID, HMDA, RESPA and regulatory expectations regarding unfair, deceptive, or abusive acts or practices.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Sound knowledge and understanding of related regulation areas. Knowledge of financial institution rules and regulations; human relations, written and oral communications and organization skills; ability to work independently with a high level of initiative, and to research, and problem solve. Strong decision making, analytical and investigative abilities with attention to detail and accuracy.
Our Routing Number: 211386597