Elite Business Checking
Banking for corporations, LLCs, and partnerships
A growing business deserves a checking account that’s designed to grow right along with it. Our Elite Business Checking account includes all kinds of features to compliment your business, while offering our award-winning service and no maintenance fees.Get Started Find a Branch
Benefits at a glance
Our Elite Business Checking account works hard for you.
$0 monthly maintenance fees
Enjoy unlimited monthly transactions and earn dividends on your balance.
Security and Peace of Mind
Your business debit card includes complimentary fraud monitoring.
Online and Mobile Banking for Business
Monitor cash flow and grant employees full or limited access to keep budgets running smoothly.
Nearly 30,000 ATMs
Withdraw cash totally fee-free at nearly 30,000 ATMs nationwide through our CO-OP Network partners.
Enjoy free notary service at any Webster First branch and take advantage of night depository at select locations.
Save on Checks
Get 20% off your first order of business checks, up to $50^.
Online & mobile banking, designed for business
Our business online banking and mobile app are designed specifically for the needs of businesses. Built from the ground up with commercial use in mind, you’ll find managing your money easier than ever.
- Grant employees tiered access to keep budgets running smoothly
- Monitor cash flow and transfer funds
- Deposit checks
- Free basic access, $25 monthly fee for cash management suite
Security and convenience that fits in your wallet
The Webster First business debit Mastercard® offers the security of complimentary fraud monitoring, so you can rest assured we’re always watching out.
- No annual fee or point of sale fees
- Earn cash back‡ on qualifying purchases
- Earn rebates with the Mastercard Easy Savings® program**
- No fees to withdraw funds from SUM or CO-OP Network ATMs
Requirements to open
- Business must be a Corporation, LLC, LLP, or Partnership
- Business must meet Webster First membership qualifications
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Worcester, Essex, Middlesex, or Suffolk Counties, Massachusetts; and also included are spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union, employees of the credit union, volunteers in the community, members of their immediate family or household, and organizations of such persons.
- Business must be registered with the state of Massachusetts
- $5 minimum balance
Documents you’ll need to open
- Driver’s License
- Social Security number
- At least one of the following:
- Article of Incorporation
- Article of Organization
- Partnership Agreement
- Limited Partnership Document
- At least of one the following:
- SS4 Tax ID form
- Most recent federal tax return
- Certification of Beneficial Ownership – What’s this?
- Additional documentation may be required
|.02%||.02%||$50,000 to $99,999.99|
|.02%||.02%||$25,000 to $49,999.99|
|.01%||.01%||$10,000 to $24,999.99|
|.01%||.01%||$1,000 to $9,999.99|
|.01%||.01%||$0.00 to $999.99|
3:Minimum daily balance in your account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
All rates subject to change without prior notice. Fees may reduce earnings for accounts where fees apply.
Additional services you may like:
2022 Winner: Best of Central Mass
Rated 5 Stars by Bauer
2021 Winner: Best of Central Mass
Why choose Webster First?
Smart money decisions are in our DNA
Webster First is one of the most well capitalized credit unions in Massachusetts as a result of our hard work and determination to make the best possible financial decisions. With our experience and dedicated team, we’re confident we can help your business make the right financial decisions too.
Local, neighborly know-how
Our roots are in Massachusetts, opening our first branch in the small town of Webster back in 1928. Since then we’ve grown to over $1.2 billion with over 80,000 members who trust us with their banking. Since our banking team is locally grown too, they personally care about the success of their local businesses and community.
Authenticity you can trust
As New Englanders, we believe in being upfront and honest. You can expect straightforward answers to all your questions. Each relationship starts with trust and it’s the cornerstone of our acclaimed member service.
^20% or up to $50.00 off the first order of checks, whichever is less.
**Must enroll to earn rebates. Restrictions apply. Rebates currently available for qualifying eligible purchases. Participating merchants and rebate offers subject to change. You’ll receive Mastercard Easy Savings® Program rebates on top of merchant discounts and your card rewards.