Visa TravelMoney® Card
When you want to get away, take a Webster First Federal Credit Union Visa TravelMoney card with you. The Visa TravelMoney card works just like a regular debit card and is a safe and convenient alternative to traveler's checks and cash. You can reload your Visa TravelMoney card with additional funds and continue to use it at any merchant that accepts Visa® worldwide.
What services are available with a Visa TravelMoney card?
- Easy to use: Accepted anywhere Visa is worldwide. Obtain local currency at over 1 million Visa and/or CIRRUS® ATMs around the world.
- Emergency card and cash replacement: If lost or stolen, your Visa TravelMoney card can be replaced or you may obtain emergency cash disbursement virtually anywhere in the world (typically within one business day, additional fees may apply.)
- Zero liability: Your Visa TravelMoney card is protected under Visa's Zero Liability policy. Visit visa.com to learn more.
- Lost luggage reimbursement: Reimbursement of up to $1,000 to replace your luggage and its contents if the loss of your checked or carry-on luggage is due to the theft or misdirection of an airline, train, or cruiser bus line. Reimbursement is not contingent upon the purchase of travel with your Visa TravelMoney card.
- Purchase security: If you purchase an item with your Visa TravelMoney card, your purchase may be protected in the event of theft, fire, vandalism, discharged water, or weather up to $500 per claim.
- Travel and emergency assistance: Your Visa TravelMoney card brings you peace of mind while traveling. Translation assistance is available 24 hours a day, medical and legal referrals, emergency trip arrangement, and send emergency messages to relatives.
Is the Visa TravelMoney card a credit card?
No. The Visa TravelMoney card is a prepaid reloadable card that carries a cash amount determined by the cardholder up to the maximum allowed card balance. Each time the card is used, the purchase amount is deducted from the available balance.
Where can I use a Visa TravelMoney card?
It can be used to make purchases everywhere Visa debit is accepted and to obtain cash at any Visa or CIRRUS ATM worldwide.
Why would I use a Visa TravelMoney card instead of Travelers Checks?
Unlike traveler's checks, the Visa TravelMoney card can be reloaded, plus, it can be used for ATM access to get cash in local currencies worldwide. Transactions are automatically tracked and can be reviewed online or by phone. The Visa TravelMoney card offers cardholder benefits such as travel and emergency assistance, purchase security, lost luggage reimbursement, emergency cash and card replacement, and Visa's Zero Liability protection.
Can my Visa TravelMoney card be reloaded?
Yes, your Visa TravelMoney card can be reloaded at a participating financial institution or at any merchant that displays the Visa ReadyLink logo.
Where do I go for customer service?
Current Visa TravelMoney card holders may contact customer service online at hctravelcard.com or by phone at 866.466.8084.
To obtain your Visa TravelMoney card, please visit your nearest branch.
Our Routing Number: 211386597