Mastercard® Debit Card
A Webster First Federal Credit Union Mastercard debit card offers you convenience and security that fits in your pocket, with the added protection of an EMV Chip. You can use your Webster First debit card to make purchases and pay bills at any of the millions of retailers that accept Mastercard.
- Free with any Webster First checking account
- Withdraw funds for free at any Webster First ATM
- Purchases are automatically deducted from your account and will show on your monthly statements and within online banking
- EMV Chip provides an added layer of protection when using your debit card at EMV Chip-enabled terminals
- Earn cash back rewards with Debit Rewards
- All debit card holders are automatically enrolled in our free Card Alert Notification Program for peace of mind
To receive your free debit card, visit your nearest branch, call us at (800) 962-4452, or email us.
Request Application >
Please note: If your ATM/Debit Card has been lost or stolen during business hours, please call us at (800) 962-4452 for immediate assistance. If your card has been lost or stolen after hours, please call (800) 528-2273 for assistance.
Control Your Debit Card with MobiMoney
We're pleased to partner with MobiMoney, an industry leader in card management. MobiMoney allows you to control your debit card right from your smartphone for maximum convenience and security.
Learn More >
- Turn your card off and on
- Restrict transactions by location, merchant type, or amount
- Get alerts when your card is used
Enjoy Added Protection with Mastercard SecureCode®
Enhance your existing Mastercard account with MasterCard SecureCode . By using a private code only you know, Mastercard SecureCode provides added protection against unauthorized use when you shop at participating online retailers. Once you've registered and created your own private code, you will be automatically prompted at checkout to provide it each time you make a purchase with a participating merchant.
When you correctly enter your private code during a purchase at a participating online merchant, you confirm that you are the authorized cardholder and your purchase is then completed. If an incorrect private code is entered, the purchase will not be completed.
Learn More & Enroll >