Personal Banking Services
At Webster First Federal Credit Union, we know that when it comes to your finances, convenience matters. That's why we are pleased to offer a wide variety of banking services designed to make managing your money easier than ever.
Safety Deposit Boxes
Keep your valuables safe and secure with a Webster First Federal Credit Union safety deposit box. We offer several different sizes to accommodate the many different shapes and sizes of personal items that are important to you.
- Safety deposit boxes are available for all Webster First Federal Credit Union members
- Safety deposit box fee waived for 2x5x24" box* for one year with any new personal checking account
- Rentals are provided at our Webster and Spencer branches
- Available sizes:
- 2 x 5 x 24 - $10 per year
- 3 x 5 x 24 - $25 per year
- 5 x 5 x 24 - $35 per year
- 3 x 10 x 24 - $50 per year
- 5 x 10 x 24 - $75 per year
- 10 x 10 x 24 - $90 per year
*Safety deposit box fee waiver is subject to availability.
With our Check Safekeeping service, you don't have to worry about the safety and security of your personal checks.
- Permanently stores cancelled checks electronically
- Members may receive two free check copies per month ($1.00 for additional checks)
- Monthly statements provide all the information needed to reconcile your account
- Checks can be viewed and printed within online banking
Direct Deposit takes the hassle out of depositing your paycheck by automatically depositing it into your checking, savings, or money market account.
- No fee
- Either all or a percentage of your paycheck can be deposited
You will need to speak with your employer to have them enroll you in direct deposit. To be enrolled, you must provide them with your account routing number and Webster First Federal Credit Union's routing number. Webster First's routing number is 211386597. For more information about direct deposit, including how to determine your account routing number, please view our FAQ.
Foreign Currency Exchange
Get ready for your next trip abroad with our easy Foreign Currency Exchange service.
- Foreign currency exchange is offered for over 50 different countries
- $13.95 fee for each currency order
- Be sure to purchase foreign currency at least 14 days prior to departure
- Upon your return, foreign currency can be exchanged for USD
- Visit your local branch to place a Foreign Currency Exchange order
Official Bank Checks
- Members may receive 1 free Official Bank Check per day, additional checks $5 each
- Visit your local branch to obtain an Official Bank Check
- Offers a more trusted form of payment than a personal check
- Money Orders are pre-paid in the amount you choose
- $1.50 fee per Money Order
- Visit your local branch to purchase Money Orders
Our Routing Number: 211386597