For media inquiries, please contact Ashley Mahoney in the Webster First Federal Marketing Department at 800.962.4452 ext. 5059, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our most recent news releases are listed below. Click on a release to view it in its entirety.
We maintain news releases on this site for archival purposes. Releases are accurate as of the date they are issued, but may become outdated. Please contact us at 800.962.4452 for current information.
Articles & Publications
Webster First has been featured in a variety of articles and other publications. Please click the link below to be redirected to the online publication.
- Webster First Federal Credit Union supports Plantastic program - Wicked Local Saugus, 10/28/2016
- Meals on Wheels gets a nice boost - The Landmark, 10/27/2016
- Webster Credit Union awarding $10,000 in scholarships - Leominster Champion, 09/30/2016
- Webster First Federal Credit Union presents sponsorship donation - The MetroWest Daily News, 06/03/2016
- 10 students receive ICU/Webster First scholarships - Telegram.com, 05/05/2016
- Webster First VP receives Rising Star award - Telegram.com, 03/27/2016
- Webster First envisions more growth - Worcester Business Journal, 12/4/2016
- Webster First donates $20K to Harrington Healthcare - Worcester Business Journal, 12/16/2015
- Webster First commits to $50,000 in scholarships - Telegram.com, 10/25/2015
- Webster First commits $50K in scholarships to members - Wicked Local Saugus, 10/20/2015
- Interview with Michael N. Lussier, President and Chief Executive Officer, Webster First Federal Credit Union - Worcester Telegram & Gazette, 08/02/2015
- Webster First Federal Credit Union merges with Industrial Credit Union - Wicked Local Saugus, 06/09/2015
- Webster First gives $5K to ALS research - Worcester Telegram & Gazette, 05/31/2015
- Q&A with Michael Lussier, President & CEO, Webster First Federal Credit Union - Worcester Business Journal, 04/27/2015
- Two Massachusetts credit unions to merge - The Boston Globe, 03/03/2015
- Webster First Federal Credit Union is a sponsor for the Annual Sharon Timlin Memorial 5K Road Race to Cure ALS - Framingham Patch, 05/30/2014
- Webster First Federal Credit Union opens branch in Hopkinton - Wicked Local, 12/07/2012