Webster First Federal Credit Union ONLY accepts applications for open positions.
Seeking employment? Become part of the success at Webster First Federal Credit Union and join our team! Our credit union currently employs a diverse group of talented individuals, and we're always looking to grow.
Careers at Webster First have their benefits. In addition to great hours, fun employee functions, holiday bonuses, and opportunities for promotions, we also offer a great working environment. From our annual Holiday event to a Worcester Tornadoes game and 80th Anniversary Dinner, Webster First ensures that all employees enjoy being a part of our success.
Enjoy all the benefits a job in the banking industry has to offer. Fill our your application today for any of the open positions below and let Webster First Federal Credit Union become a part of your future.
Webster First Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please fill out an application online and/or fax your resume with salary requirements to (774) 823-1805.
- Part-Time Teller - Auburn Branch
- Hours: Wednesday 8am - 4pm, Thursday 10am - 7pm, Friday 8am - 5pm, Saturday 8am - noon
- Full-Time Teller - Worcester Branch
- Collections Clerk - Worcester Operations Center
- Call Center Representative - Worcester Operations Center
- Mortgage Servicing Supervisor - Worcester Operations Center
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for bankruptcy payments, processing various foreclosure paperwork/reports, HMDA reporting, as well as supervising the Mortgage Servicing Department. Excellent oral and written communication skills a must, ability to multi-task, must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, 1 to 2 years of mortgage servicing experience preferred.
Our Routing Number: 211386597