Webster First Federal Credit Union ONLY accepts applications for open positions.
Seeking employment? Become part of the success at Webster First Federal Credit Union and join our team! Our credit union currently employs a diverse group of talented individuals, and we're always looking to grow.
Careers at Webster First have their benefits. In addition to great hours, fun employee functions, holiday bonuses, and opportunities for promotions, we also offer a great working environment. From our annual Holiday event to a Worcester Tornadoes game and 80th Anniversary Dinner, Webster First ensures that all employees enjoy being a part of our success.
Enjoy all the benefits a job in the banking industry has to offer. Fill our your application today for any of the open positions below and let Webster First Federal Credit Union become a part of your future.
Webster First Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
- Part-Time Teller - Saugus Lincoln Avenue Branch
- Teller - Dudley Branch
- Teller - Hopkinton Branch
- Senior Teller - Saugus Lincoln Avenue branch
- Prior teller experience required
- Member Service Representative/Loan Officer - Worcester Region Floating
- Ideal candidate will need six months to one year of prior customer service and sales experience. Other duties will consist of covering the teller line as needed. Must have reliable transportation.
- Collections Clerk - Worcester Operations Center
- Duties include, but are not limited to: collecting on delinquent accounts by way of telephone calls, demand letters, and court appearances. Also, work on bankruptcies and cash items. Qualifications include strong customer service skills and attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and computer proficiency. A strong team player a must.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please fill out an application online and/or fax your resume with salary requirements to 774.823.1805.